May is always a fun month (sunny days, flowers blooming, green grass, outdoor activities, and the promise of summer on the horizon), but I usually feel like it's such a whirlwind. I'm ready to be in "summer vacation mode" and we are enjoying spending a lot of time outside, yet I also have the added tasks of wrapping up the school year to accomplish (end of year testing/grading, report cards, packing up the classroom) - whew!
Hopefully in just a few short days (9 school days, to be exact!), things will calm down a bit, and I will get a chance to blog and post all of the P365 pics that are patiently hanging out in iphoto. Here's a few from this past week . . .
Daddy's Helper
Project 365: 137
Practicing his swing . . .
Project 365: 136
Enjoying s'mores (and hotdogs!) cooked over the firepit
Project 365: 139
No comments:
Post a Comment