12.06.2010

look alikes?

The countdown is on . . . only 19 days till Christmas!  We've got our decorations displayed and it's been fun to watch Braden "figure" everything out.  He's way pumped to see lights (preeettty!) everywhere - especially outside at night, and loves all the "balls" (otherwise known as ornaments) on our tree.   One decoration that we have at our house I inherited from my mom.  It's a Santa, that I think my aunt actually made for mom one year (I always liked it, and when I had my first place to decorate for Christmas,  somehow I got Santa.)  

The other night B was checking out Santa (they're about the same size!) and Billy and I chuckled at the "resemblance."


 Can you see it? The football slippers sort of resemble Santa's chunky brown shoes, and B and Santa both have skinny legs (B's look more so in person in those jammie pants) and rounded bellies.  :)

A few other shots on my camera:


Are they done yet?

No comments: