12.18.2010

o-gurt

1.  Braden LOVES yogurt (which he affectionately and with great gusto calls o-gurt).  He LOVES loves loves it, and would eat it for every meal.  Especially plain vanilla yogurt (he does not care for chunks of fruit in his o-gurt).

2.  Several days ago I tracked in some snow that B discovered on the carpet.  He bent down to inspect it, and exclaimed, "o-gurt!" in an accusatory tone.  (We sometimes have to reprimand him when he gets a little crazy with his spoon and o-gurt ends up on the floor under his chair - so he knows that ogurt does not belong on the floor/carpet).  I tried to explain to him that it was snow, not yogurt, that was on the floor.  We looked out side, and I showed him the snow and told him that it came inside on my shoe.

3.  Ever since then, every day when we leave the house, Braden looks at the snow outside and shouts,"o-gurt!!!!."

No comments: