5.27.2009

countdown, cool night, and crawling cutie

Only 4 more days of school . . . I am so excited to be a full time mommy for the summer. :)  I really need to get my groove on and work on checkin' things off my to do list as we wrap up the school year (namely report cards!); it is just so hard to make myself do school tasks in the evening - it's much more fun to hang out with our little guy!

Tonight was the first home softball game of the year - however, it was an unseasonably cool night to be out. But we bundled up and trekked through our backyard to the field to support Aunt Amy (aka the coach) and to cheer on and the team! 

Braden at his first game:


Of course, cousin Addie was willing to hold B and keep him entertained. :)  He was in such a silly mood and was really babbling and flashing his sweet smile.  His favorite phrase/babble lately is dadadadadada . . . we're not sure if that counts as a "Da Da" or not!


After the first game of the doubleheader, Braden and I headed inside for warmer territory and to change into jammies . . . here he is digging into his basket of books before bedtime.

I want this one, waaaayyy in the back!


And . . .  I finally got a better video of Braden crawling - he's a pro now, and is quite good at making his way quickly toward any object of desire . . . somehow remote controls, phones, and cameras are at the top of his list of things to "get."  So in this clip, I encouraged B to crawl by putting the remote on the floor. :)  As always, just ignore the goofy sounding comments by the photographer!


5 comments:

StuckeyBlog said...

He is just getting so big!! What is the name of that fancy stroller again?

Jen said...

Cutest video ever!

The Hartsocks said...

He IS getting big (sniff!)

Mel - The stroller is a Kolcraft Contours Option . . . when I bought it earlier this spring it was on target.com and walmart.com, but today when I tried to look it up I couldn't find it. It is still on the Kolcraft.com website . .. it is kinda heavy compared to our Graco, but we love it!

Erica said...

So cute! Thanks for the note on my little announcement. It's so fun to see Braden's updates, although still hard to believe that I'll have one of those crawling around my house before too long! :-) Hope your end of the year is going well!

StuckeyBlog said...

Thanks, Jill!