4.19.2009

Concert and the Cubs

On Saturday night Billy and I went with Allie and Beth to the Rock & Worship Roadshow . . . it was a great concert!  It was awesome to see the US Cellular Center packed out with people praising God.  

We sat up high, but had a good view of the stage, and liked all the bands. My favorite part was when Mercy Me sang I Can Only Imagine . . . that's a favorite worship song of mine; it always gives me goosebumps - and was awesome to hear live! The only bad thing about this concert was that it was sooooo hot - do we look a little "glisteny?" 


On Sundays Braden and I usually go to my parents' house for dinner with the family.  Here's the little man perched in my old high chair!  

He's sporting the Cubs bib today to cheer on his Daddy's favorite team - Go Cubbies!

Playtime with auntie Allie . . . At this stage whenever Braden is playing on the floor, a blanket is a must (if you care about the carpet - he spits up without notice).  Today I grabbed one from the closet of my old bedroom, and Mom told me that this quilt was made for me when I was a baby by my great great aunt.  How fun is that?  I love old quilts, especially when you know who made them (and it turns out it was made for you)!

No comments: