Some days you feel like this:






. . . or this:
And you feel best with something in your mouth to chew on all the time . . .
But then a(nother) tooth pokes through and you feel soooo much better! (Yep - that makes 2!)
(But you still won't let your mommy take a picture of your teeth - you stick out your tongue instead.)
Or just smile and wait for her to put down that camera!
And you feel much better when you get to play with your grandpas (because you have them both wrapped around your sweet little finger!) . . .
Grandpa Ed helping Braden "learn" to crawl



. . . and Grandpa Jim making him smile and giggle!
So really, even though it's tough sometimes,
life is good.
1 comment:
What great pictures of Braden with his grandpas! And you are right--I have very few photos of me with my kids because I was always taking them. OOOH, how I remember those teething days!
Post a Comment