To be honest, Miss E is now more like 15.3 months - told you I have done a terrible job of keeping up lately . . .
In reviewing my photo archives, I realized I don't have many from the past few weeks - too busy with the end of the school year, I guess. So here's a shot of our bathing beauty from yesterday at the pool (first trip of the year!)
At 15 months, Elise
• has gotten her third and fourth ear infections. :( We think she really has not gotten rid of the one she had last month. Her ped has prescribed a new med each time, and this time she's on something pretty potent, so we're crossing our fingers that she can knock it. . . otherwise it appears tubes may be in her future. Boo! The really awful thing is that she did so well and only had one ear infection prior to turning one, and now that it's summer we are dealing with this crud.
• loves shoes! (Wonder where she gets that?) She loves to put on shoes, and gets very excited when she gets a new pair. Unfortunately it's waayyy too tempting to buy cute lil girl shoes!
• does not so much love hats - but we're working on keeping them on for summer. Miss E has never really liked any sort of "head ware." She tolerated headband bows as an infant, and I can put one on her now and it will last a little while (like for a photo), but not for very long. She's got fairer skin, so I am hoping I can get her to keep hats on this summer - to protect her from the sun . . . annnnnd because (like shoes) she's got some super cute hats in her wardrobe.
• is becoming more opinionated . . . well, maybe that's not the right word . . . perhaps spunky? At any rate girlie knows what she wants and will let you know about it. When she wants to put on shoes or go outside or eat/drink she is relentless! She also loves to do "big girl" things - like drink from a straw or cup, try to ride B's trike, climb up the slide at the playground, etc.
• does NOT like watermelon - who knew? Braden can't get enough . . . She likes most other fruit though.
• is a Daddy's girl. She has lots of love for Mommy too, but it's Daddy who makes her eyes light up and sends her running to the door when he gets home - so cute!
1 comment:
What a cutie! Love the matching swimsuit and hat!
Post a Comment