10.31.2012

Halloween 2012 {and more!}

Happy Halloween! (And how is it even possible that tomorrow it's November?!)

I finally uploaded some pics that have been hanging out on the camera, and am too tired (lazy?) to rearrange them and move the Halloween pics to the beginning of this post . . . so check out some images from the last couple of weeks in chronological (off the camera) order. ;)

Our little sweetie in her skeleton pj's

Miss E "helping" in the kitchen . . .

If there's an open drawer or cupboard, you can bet that she'll see it and be over to check things out immediately!

Me? What?

I made pumpkin bars this week, and had two eager/willing "taste testers" for the frosting . . .


Last night we carved a "happy pumpkin" (per B's request - he chose triangles for the eyes and nose, and wanted a happy mouth) . . .
 


We are fortunate to have had a friend lend us a ton of adorable baby girl clothes for Elise.  There are several holiday outfits in the borrowed wardrobe that are so cute - the lil' numbers above and below were so fun for E to wear for Halloween. :) (and excuse the blurry pics - it is a challenge to get a good shot of E these days because she is a girl on the move!) . . .



. . . and finally (where I should have started!) - our trick or treaters!  Elise debuted her first Halloween as an elephant (semi-chosen by B), and Braden brought back his "hang a burger" costume for a 2nd appearance this year (I wasn't about to argue with him when he requested to wear it again!)

I wanted to get individual shots too - but that didn't go so well -- Miss E was preoccupied with trying to look at her trunk and wouldn't look at the camera . . .


. . . and B sat still just long enough for one picture with little sis and then was off riding his bike (and told me to just take a picture of the hang a burger on a bike - so I did!)

Of course we had to trick or treat at Auntie Allie's (and all the other local family members) . . . since it was E's first time out I snapped some pics at AA's too . . . B selecting his candy . . .
 . . . and E trying to grab some too (she's not about to be left out of anything!)

No comments: