1.04.2012

by the numbers . . .

 0 - photos in my iphoto folder for 2012.  Need to get out that camera!
 9 - days I have been dealing with "Christmas crud" (ie the cold that I got hit with on Christmas eve and is still lingering . . . luckily Braden (who also had it), has already recovered

 7 - school days until the end of the quarter! Yikes! I am, however, looking forward to a much needed teacher workday to do some planning and hopefully complete report cards

27 -  times a day Braden asks to watch "Queen" (ie Lightening McQueen of Cars since receiving the Cars DVD last week)

 4 - loads of laundry that are sitting in baskets waiting to be folded in my laundry room.  I have the energy to wash/dry it, but just run out of steam and can't seem to get it folded/put away. . .

29 - days until we close on the new house/get to move!  It's a done deal - the appraisal went through today.  Now we just need a buyer for our house.  If you know anyone who might be interested in a 2 bedroom zero lot line home, send 'em our way

31 4/7 - weeks pregnant! I really can't believe how close to baby's arrival we're getting.  Although it is a little stressful to think about moving right now, it is also keeping my mind off of baby countdown. (Well, sort of!)  Here are some u/s pics from today . . . I personally love the actual u/s because I love seeing the baby move, but - to be honest, find the pictures a little creepy. So feel free to skip the pics if you feel the same

Here's baby's profile today . .

  . . . and a peek at her face. I love how she is laying on her arm (she was waving at us!) and looks like she is just resting/hanging out, and that you can see her chubby cheeks!  The u/s tech even commented on the cheeks - I think her exact words were, "those cheeks are killin' me!"  The tech is also pretty sure she saw hair, especially on the back of baby's head (which would be exactly like Braden was - he had a little baby mullet when he was born!)

We found out that baby is growing right on track, and is measuring right on for a March 2 due date.  She was breech today (which could easily change several times in the next 8 weeks), but if she is still breech in a month, we will probably go ahead and schedule a c-section (since B was born via c-section).

1 comment:

Beth said...

sounds like things are getting exciting! :)