I'm still hanging in there and have managed (barely, sometimes rather sadly) to take a photo every day so far in 2011. I have not, however, been very good lately at posting them.
So here's a mega-catch up post of the pics from the last few weeks. I'm not going to journal much, but some of the images won't make a lot of sense without a little narration.
This is the forgotten photo that was on my sister's camera. It's hard to see, but B had a coaster for his cup (since the rest of us were using coasters, he of course wanted one too) . . . the funny thing was that he carried it around with him, so wherever he might want to place his cup, he was prepared with a coaster.
Project 365: 63

Perfect fit! (oh, and I had gotten out B's fleece to see if it still fit from last fall . . . it does, but he did not want to take it off. so he wore it to bed over his jammies)
Project 365: 74Project 365: 75
Shaving cream fun with Becky (our Parents as Teachers educator) - it was a big hit!
Project 365: 76
All smiles at suppertime! (I loved them all, and couldn't pick just one of the cutest boy in my world. . . so feel free to scroll on past.)
Project 365: 77
Mommy's helper - he loves to "bacuum" the kitchen floor for me.
Project 365: 80
Billy bought B this life sized stuffed animal dog (when I was about 8 mths pregnant!). Somehow it has recently taken up residence on the rocking chair in Braden's room . . . and every time I peek in at night it seriously scares me a little bit. (Confession - this is one of those "oh snap, I forgot to take a picture" pictures).
Project 365: 81
Project 365: 82
Spring has sprung! A sign of spring is the annual music concert that the kiddos at my school put on each March. This year it was quite "un-springy" outside, but the kids always look so sweet in their snazzy spring dress up clothes. The third graders - such a great group!
Project 365: 83
never. ever. ending.
Project 365:84
A couple of weeks ago we had brunch in the Amanas (yum yum yum) to celebrate Grandpa H's b-day. We picked up a dozen of these pretty Amana eggs that are currently brightening up my kitchen counter (as if I need something more on the counter!) since if they are in B's reach, he likes to pick 'em up and chuck them . . . they are the shape of a football, after all!
Project 365: 85
Project 365: 86
When getting out our warm weather outdoor toys, we found B's little bike - and decided he really should have a toddler helmet. So we let him pick one out . . . and once he had it on, (you guessed it!), he didn't want to take it off. Therefore, he's sporting his helmet while heading out for a spin in the stroller.
Project 365: 87
Happy, happy toes. I got my first pedicure of the season last night - ahhhhh. And although it was a bit brisk today, I wore flippies to school so that I could enjoy my shiny red toenails.
Project 365: 89
"What?! That was the last container of ogurt?!"
Project 365: 90
No comments:
Post a Comment