I've been feeling crunched for time lately, both on a daily basis and in the larger realm of life (I mean really, how is today already November 10?!) . . . there just aren't enough hours in the day to do all that I feel I should/need/want to do.
Today was one of those crazy days when I left the house at 7:15, and got home 13 hours later at 8:15 due to parent-teacher conferences. Which meant I saw my bug for about 15 minutes (and that is a generous estimate) today. Thankfully (due I am sure to some hinting on my part), Billy stopped by school with B after picking him up from daycare so that I could give him a quick squeeze (Braden, not Billy) before my marathon of conferences. ;)
I still don't have any new pictures to upload, but here's a look back in time (seems like yesterday!), since I promised both pictures and something pleasant would present in my next post.
My favorite little man . . .
One year ago:
And for good measure, 2 years ago too:
(one of my favorite little stripey sleepers . . . loved that one!)
No comments:
Post a Comment