8.06.2010

lions & lizards


It has been a lot of fun recently to hear B expand his vocabulary/make animal noises. ;) I still think he's a little "behind" (I guess it's all relative, though), but it is fun to hear new words almost daily. I know I have said this before, but our blog has become sort of an online baby book (honestly, I've found myself referring back to it several times when filling out his actual baby book), so here's a list of B's current vocab. The first part of the list are words he's been saying for a while now:
mama/mom & dada - but doesn't really call to us by those words
ight (light) - with pointing
da? that? (what's that?)
tee - tree
shoe
cheesss - cheese
hot
bah - ball
hot
car
tractor
burger
beans
apple
toes
book
mmmm/yumm (always with lots of the mmmmmm)

and these are more recent additions:
truck
ice
juice
cracker
fruit
cake
milk
nana (banana)
uh-oh
whoa
wow
water (waaa-der)
boat
up
down
ouch
go
wall
cat/kitty
cow
animal
gotcha
box
no (yikes!)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the best was when he had ice cream, looked at you with confusion in his eyes, shrugged his little shoulders, and said, "cake?" :) suz