11.22.2009

Giggles and green beans


Braden is so funny lately - and has developed a great giggle! We love hearing him laugh, and thought you might too! ;)

When I first viewed this, I thought it was too bad that he has his fingers in his mouth . . . then I realized he's had his fingers in his mouth (or any other object that is handy) because he's cutting more teeth. Yep, all four incisors have poked through, bringing the grand total to 16 chompers! That explains all the chewing/drooling/waking up at night/snot we've been dealing with. :)

Oh - scroll to the bottom and pause the Iowa Fight Song before watching the video :) . . . yes, it is time for some new music, I know.

(And yes, I am making faces at him - he usually laughs when we talk to him in a silly voice or tickle him, or if we are laughing - but I didn't want to record my own voice any more than necessary).



No comments: