8.26.2009

adjusting

We're still here . . just adjusting to our new schedule. Actually, when Braden heads back to day care next week (our wonderful daycare provider is wrapping up maternity leave this week - so THANKS!!! to Grandma Jane for filling in this week), we will really be headed toward our "new normal."

Sorry, don't even have any pictures to post - I am too wiped out. Today was the first day with the kiddos at school, and it went well (looks to be a less challenging year, knock on wood!) . . . but it just takes a bit to get used to a new routine. That, and we have not been home one evening this week so far - yikes! I need to post a video of B walking - he is truly cruising around wherever he wants to go now, and is doing really well. In fact, I hear that Grandpa Jim has been counting his steps and counted 20 something (before falling/sitting), I think. :) So it is fair to say that he really is walking. Wow!

No comments: