So there are some pictures on my camera that I need to upload and post, but I am too pooped to do it. School started on Tuesday - and, while it's going good, I am T.I.R.E.D. at the end of the day.
Anyway . . .
Braden has been saying some funny (at least to me!) things lately that I don't want to forget:
B: Mom, I need a wiper
Me: Wiper? (no clue?)
B: Yeah, Mom. That wiper right there. I need it to wipe up my drips. (Ahh - a dishcloth! Of course. It wipes, so why not call it a wiper?)
While driving
B: Hey Mom, who's that? (pointing at a woman walking on the sidewalk).
Me: That is Jean (I happened to know her).
B: No it's not. That is Grandma's friend. (??? My mom does know Jean, but I am not sure how Braden knows that Grandma knows Jean).
B: Mom, can I have a kiss?
Me: Sure (and I kiss him)
B: No, Mom, I want this kind (Opens pantry and points to Hershey's kisses.)
And this one is funny, but maybe not so funny - and a bit of a lesson for Billy and I ? (but really, we're no sure where he picked it up)
While playing a game on the ipad, Braden apparently made a mistake.
B: Damn it!
(We were stunned - but at least he used it in the correct context!) ;) Needless to say the rest of the conversation involved a time out.
No comments:
Post a Comment