We've had a lot of rain lately - much of it at night, so I guess I haven't thought about how saturated the ground is/how much we've really gotten.
Today we had a big downpour, and I guess there is just no where for all that water to go . . .
Looking North on our street
At the intersection of 12th/13th - just North of our house, looking East
Our street again (canal?)
Water creeping from our backyard to our side yard (South of our house)

Yikes! Our backpond - I mean yard.

I walked to the shed - water is over a foot deep!

Wow, Mom! I wanted a pool, but a pond is good too!

So far no water in our basement - just a little in the crawl space, and our stuff (Christmas decor, etc) is all on pallets, so is fine). Yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment