2.21.2010

giddy - up!

This weekend Braden got to ride the carousel at the mall for the first time (we actually had a camera with us, it wasn't crowded, and he wasn't too tired - so we gave it a try)!

I think he liked it - it was hard for me to tell because I was working so hard to get a good (or at least decent) picture of the event . . . so every time they came around, I was watching through the camera. Due to the movement and the poor lighting, I really didn't get any great shots . . . finally at the end of the ride the worker (who must have felt sorry for me!) said that I could go inside the fenced area to try to get a picture. Here's one of the better ones . . .

. . . and here are some of the attempts during the actual ride - I either got just Billy or Braden was behind a pole/post/animal in all of them! (At least it looks like Billy had a good time!)

(In hindsight, we realized that it would have been better to select an animal to ride on the outside row for pictures - oops!)


No comments: